Surgery

 


This has been said before, the way I felt when I heard this music, there was no hope even to Gods. I was struggling to keep the tears inside, but I don’t know why, then I started questioning myself, why am I crying? It’s just a song. Days or months before that someone said to me that I’m dying and I’m not actually an elephant like I think myself to be. Something is eating those parts of my brain which helps the fight and flight response, and some critical parts. At that time, I brushed it all away thinking it was a joke. Then my body started showing symptoms, then someone did a surgery on me that no one could explain, and even I don’t want to explain in this modern world where the only solution is cutting out in a table. 



This is something only who trusts God can understand and not for medical enthusiastic. To understand that one has to learn to meditate, people may think I’m bluffing, but the possibilities are endless with meditation. You can customise your body whichever way you want without piercing a single needle, and all you have to do is listen to the universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep