Relatives

Adhithi devo bhava, yet there are some people who does opposite to that. They invite you to their home, and insults you in front of the food they serve. I didn’t ask for anything, not their help, food or anything, they took me from my home, and humiliates me in front of everyone, and they think it’s them who won. If they had spine, they would have talked what they meant to my face, not with sugar coated words and in front of the food. How low one could get? If they want to cut me off, they have to say it, but they don’t have the guts to do so, so they are playing this dirty drama in front of me. What makes them so different from me? Their family status, one government job, one retired or fired government employee, I don’t know if he was retired or fired. I don’t think it’s a normal sendoff. And they think they are on the top of the world. You must see them attending events, as if Mohanlal makes an entry, not looking to anyone around them, thinking themselves as badass, and they can insult you anytime, and if you react, then it’s over, end of game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep