Souls

You become what you consume. Many believe that I’m like this because of some magic. But the fact is I stopped black tea which my mother was giving me in above normal quantities. So, I figured out what was happening to me, and she was doing it on purpose. I still remember the conversation I had with her, it was about something related to my future partner, she told me you don’t need one with color so bright. It was after that she was doing this to me. Some days it was undrinkable, it was that intense. Everything happened after that hospital thing, I was helpless at that time. All I did was eat pills, drink whatever shit they gave me, and sleep, she also gave me more than normal quantities, which I used to eat, of rice so much that my flattened stomach became spherical and obese. When I watched those things, what I did was catching souls, just like when an ambulance goes through. And many think that I was doing something else. Everyone thinks that their desires are their own. Actually, it isn’t. If you want to test that theory, you should pray when such desires pop up when you were busy in doing anything else, that means coming out of nowhere in your mind, you will see it’s no more there. You can imagine what happens if you submit to those desires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep