Favourite



This was my favourite devotional song until some people came in claiming different gods, infecting the music with their desires, it’s still my favourite, but it is now that the sky is clear. Now, the songs are not infected as it used to be. Things that happened because I turned to devotional are many, they permanently lowered my Ipad volume to less than twenty percent, and some days when I wake up, my ears will be full of ear wax making me feel that last night wasn’t so pretty that somebody tried to destroy my hearing ability with maximum volume. But still I adjusted, and somehow kept myself alive on those terrible times. Evenings are the best time to hear this song, when the sun is about to set, in that gloomy sky, it’s something no words can describe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep