Music

It’s about my musical journey. I wasn’t this addicted to music at my beginning days. Then one day, I happened to listened to Backstreet Boys, suddenly my world lit up, I was drowning in that music, it gave me some kind of weird energy, then I accidently watched music from other artists on TV, and my heart started beating suddenly. To be honest, it’s not like I hate native music, it’s that the repeat button is always off. Before I was fifteen, I barely listened to music. A small exception is the Hindi music, but there also, there was no repeat button. Then, my life changed when Linkin Park came to the stage, it was power, I never had it in my life before. When it came to devotion, it’s only recently I started listening, after 2020. Maybe I should have listened to it so much early in my life, then my life wouldn’t have been this difficult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep