Guts over fear

One can get some peace of mind from the sins they have done by asking forgiveness. They had the courage to commit that sin, they must show the backbone to admit their mistakes and ask for forgiveness. That’s how changes happen, that’s how justice gets to the victim. Maybe the culprits got screwed up all by themselves, and there is nothing left, but still it doesn’t make the above said wrong. It doesn’t make you weak, it makes you brave, and that’s how you grow up. And you will live a better life. I had no need to pursue that mail draft, I had no need to visit you, and I did things beyond that without the knowledge of the world. But because of all that, though I was hurt badly beyond measure, I’m living happily and I’m in peace. Deep inside, I knew I have tried. And I was brave, I didn’t cave in. Now, I have moved on and I’m moving forward taking one step after another without the burden of the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep