Lost before it began

X, all of my friends think that there was something going on between us. Yeah, we were attracted to each other, but it only lasted for days. We were like dating, just talked few exchanges, learned in the same tuition centre. And one day she said something horrible through my friends, it was hurtful, but it didn't cost me anything. If she had told me like a civilized person, it would have ended very well. Still, I regretted not asking her and confirming did she really say that, and I didn't deserve that. I wasn't like begging for a relationship, I was cool to be friends. I don't carry hatred towards anyone, that's why not just this girl, any girl had no impact in my life, I have an active life, and there was no pain at all, I just turn on the music and I forget everything. I will explain how that attraction came to be, like everyone there, when I entered that place, I too checked out all the beautiful girls in there, then one day two of my school friends asked about her, and they asked me is there anything going on, I nodded because I was willing to give it a try. It was mostly a date, just trying to know each other, it was sad it ended that way. I wish I had verified what she said through my friends to get complete closure. But I trusted them whole heartedly, maybe they were joking. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep