I wish

I was busy all my life, doing one thing after another, but failing to live my life. There is a world outside of schools, colleges and books, and I missed all of it. I have no story, it’s only me from start to end. But these recent years, I have changed, someone changed me into doing nothing other than Facebook and Instagram. At first, it was not comfortable, I was already way too behind in my life, and I thought I’m wasting my life. If you haven’t tried it, you should try it, all the heavy thoughts rushing to you, you can’t close your eyes. I wish I hadn’t spent my time with books, I wish I had looked around me, the life everyone was having. I had to let go of everything, I had to severe the attachment to all the time telling machines to finally be free. Then I thought What the worse could happen, but it wasn’t too bad, I accepted the bad things and closed my eyes to open my eyes in the new reality. And I was reborn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep