School life

What do I hate the most because of my school life? The smell of milk and the rain, both terrified me. These things used to make me feel heavy, I was never comfortable, the play area also terrified me, the sounds it produces, I was like an alien, and there was no one to help me, and I wasn’t the talking type either. It was a challenge for me everyday walking through my life. So, I don’t want to call it a frozen life, I was just simply beating my daemons way before, I don’t know about others, life threw me dummy challenges. And I walked alone always, everywhere, I never felt bad when I’m alone. I watched people, and asked myself why they do certain things, and I was finding answers on my own. Still, those two things never fail to make me time travel, truth said, it was horror for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep