December

I feel better now, I should be using bad words like others, but I don’t have experience in such behaviors', I feel better with facts rather than some pointless words. Maybe it’s the air, everything is fine when I’m outside, I’m asking myself why did I let the door open when I went downstairs, because I knew what’s coming next. Why did I feel bad when I downloaded that application? Maybe this is my December this time. Time heals everything, even anger, a few minutes ago, I wasn’t myself. Maybe it was somebody else, because I used bad words to someone I really care about, not the moon, my guardians, maybe they were waiting for the right moment. It was my native language, and I’m sure I never use it, in that way, I never, it was like some psychopath was inside me, somehow I managed, I would be better prepared next time. Maybe I’m getting to know how someone feels when they get posessed, possibilities are endless, all they need is a vulnerability to capitalize on. I don’t exactly remember what happened on that December, maybe it was the beginning of my downfall, nearly ten years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep