A decade

Whatever it is, it’s been a decade, I have moved on, I hope she also did, by now according to where we left off there was this picture holding a baby, maybe a couple more by now. Who knows? Past is in the past, and it will always stay shut, and we are never going backwards, only moving forward. In all the photographs, she seemed fine, but what I don’t get it is some people are not ready to let go any of it. We had nothing going on, the only thing I did was asking her out, that mail draft made me question her answers, and a lot of what if came to my mind, and I was ticking all the boxes. Everything would have been okay, if my stupid brother took care of his things in life instead of poking on others. If you believe it or not, it was not just him, some supernatural forces related to us also played the part. Together they made perfection in everything they did. For a month or two after I couldn’t even think of anything, because all I did was sleep, I even got obese. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep