Allies

Why I can’t move a muscle when I’m attacked at night, but last night something beautiful happened. I don’t know how my future days are, I think I shouldn’t be afraid, what if there is a sunrise after this fear, what if something magical happens after I let go of my fear, what if I get to see and realise, they are just like us. Maybe whatever that touched me is seeing me type right now, reading this, who knows? If anyone other than me is reading this, please don’t frighten me, I mean whatever it’s with me, but it is doing a good job with that. Still I don’t understand why attack me at night, unless there was someone else other than us, it is not that which attacked. What if we can co-habit here, what if we can be allies like once we asked to. It was like administering antibiotics to me, too much relying upon it, it works counter wise, now I’m new, but not entirely new at this. Maybe as time progresses these antibiotics will wane making the virus inside me powerful, too much to handle. What if the next time, I’m going to pack a punch to whoever that attacked me, it was that beautiful moment from being paralyzed to tightening my fists for the first time. It was a start, I don’t know where that strength came from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep