Colours

I still don’t understand why I’m in trouble? I don’t know why my brother hates me this much? What did I do? They blame me for colours, but what did I do? I never painted, I have seen them in the shelf, never went for any of it. But, the shop owners are blaming for looking at them. They want me to pay for it, I think I’m living in the wrong world, people need to come out of the medieval era. Will someone tell me what my offences are? I want to hear that. The colours did the same staring through the shelf, but I don’t complain. I want to hear their complaints, first you came near the shelf where violet colours were placed, then you smiled at the blue colour, and finally you ran away from the colour yellow while some street artists were lavishly painting at the corners. And what did they do, they put my brushes on fire without touching a drop of paint. And my crime was not painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep