Lalitha Sahasranamam

Lalitha Sahasranamam helped me in so many wonderful ways, it helped me eradicate so many negative energies haunting me for so long. At first, these negative energies never allowed me to hear it properly, when I turn on my device for listening it, all kinds of thoughts used to rush into my mind, and when it ends, I can barely remember anything I have heard, it was like thirty minutes of chanting was only five minutes, but the things that crept into my mind was long, weird and things that were totally unrelated. But I was never the one to give up, I made it a habit to listen to it daily, and slowly these noises came down, the chanting gradually became clear to me. So does the haunting by these negative energies that was hurting me for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep