I'm okay

Actually, I don’t have any problems, it’s just that the other me has stopped cooperating. I know when I’m feeling it and when the other me is feeling it, and I have zero problems. I’m perfectly fine. For anything to happen, we must be on the same page. I can do the same too, stop cooperating. It means we are at war, against each other, I can’t blame him, the reasons are plenty. Many are walking free after hurting me, and I’m not doing anything, I’m stuck, tongue tied, what else there needs to be, for the injustices I had to face, he is not happy with me, and I’m helpless. When we go for a marriage, we look for a match through Jataka, I think what is important is that my demons should like yours. Otherwise, there is no point. I like my recent choices, and we are one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep