Pomegranate

I’m thinking about why I didn’t react; I still don’t get it. All I can remember is I spend most of my time in bed, fully medicated. Then they took me to a temple and made me eat five pomegranate per day (don’t remember the exact number) for I don’t know, maybe two or three days, and then to a nearby temple and had some pooja, and that’s where they started doing their mistakes. My mother made me drink coconut water facing west direction after telling me it’s the east direction. Maybe that wouldn’t matter much, but that’s the seed, after that I started questioning every action of theirs. God’s power, I guess. I never knew what happened to me for a long time, for I never bothered to check. I guess it took more than six months, even closer to a year for that to happen, but I never doubted them, I was finding other explanations to what was happening. Then that seed grew, I started thinking opposite to everything my brother says, and I finally understood what he is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep