He needs help.

At first, I thought he was doing me a favor, but he was not, all he needed was a person who buys some kind of energy drink he was advertising for. First, he makes me capable of joining the program only to leak it out from the other end. It’s not just that, he had motives. One day he discussed about liquor, cigarettes and women, and he was advocating that I must try everything at least once in my life, but I never agreed to both of his plans. After that, he became so frustrated with me for not allowing to get manipulated. He might be sitting in a better job than me, but that doesn’t mean he deserves respect like he was demanding. Respect is to be earned, and he lost all of it by repeatedly forcing me to join that program. I told him no right in his face, and from then onwards, he was rude to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep