My latest fiction.

What are they aiming with this? Physical damage, death, or brain washing? I will go with the last one. Why do they care what happens in my life so much? Why are they not doing brain washing now? Are they not prepared for the music I’m playing right now? I challenge them to change my mind, I won’t even care giving up my life fighting, they are fighting a war they can’t win. I’m not a Abin. Their techniques no longer work, they can’t own any God by simply uploading things into my brain when I play music, remember God is watching everything, what impression does it make in God? Would they succeed in anything after doing such things? On whose side God will be? They don’t think about the consequences of what they are doing. No common sense at all. Right now, they are uploading images into my brain, why? They can upload anything they want, but once the air clears, it no longer stays, just like I’m listening to some boring lecture, it will fade away the next moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep