Burned me alive

I was abused once in the name of love, and I can clearly see the difference. Killed me several times, rather say burned me alive. Still, I didn’t give up, because I have never been in love, and they took advantage of it. And I couldn’t understand what they were doing is stomping over me. I still remember the tears in my eyes on multiple occasions, all I needed was an honest answer, and they denied me long enough to rip me apart in some hospital. But they were never ready to let me go, they haunted me like ghosts. When I start walking on my foot, they come uninvited and shatter everything I have built upon. I even prayed for her one day, and from that day onwards I began to hate her, power of God showered upon me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep