Abin

I want to tell why I hated that guy from the start. Suppose we are talking to each other, he seems decent, but if someone with a good reputation joins the conversation, he becomes someone else, he joins the other person and attacks me. And it’s the reverse with a person with a weak reputation. He changes according to the need. I realized this cowardice of him in the first year itself, and I was avoiding him, but in the fourth year he somehow got a seat near me. When the college started for the fourth year, at the first day, I had fever, the day when seats were allotted or fixed. When I was sitting near him, he started talking about issues near his home, his personal problems in the hope of I would do the same, but I stayed neutral, just talking when it’s necessary. As the days went ahead, he started mentioning her, indirectly forcing me, he told this one thing too many times that I’m a good actor. He forced me the subjects related to her on me when I was busy minding my own business. But I should look at the bright side, because of that hospital, I was left in solitude, and that was game changing, I had so much time to think about where it went wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep