Kids

My sources tells me that something happened when I was rude to someone for the first time in my life. They thought it was for some other reason, but I was too clean, I wasn’t ready for anything like that after what happened in my life. I was clear on my intentions, just get the job and I’m out. No relationships, no friendships, just like I entered, I wanted to leave that place. It was mostly because of the betrayal I had to face and I had trust issues. Besides that, days before entering there, someone was whispering me these things in my head to not even exchange your contact number to anyone. I was trying to get better at my studies from day one without minding the distractions, but I didn’t know they would find such filthy meanings for it. For me, they were kids, I saw myself in those people when I was at my college, aimless, killing time, always looking for fun without knowing it would impact my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep