Motorcycle

When I was in college, students used to come in college in motorcycles and I used to travel in public transport. As days went by, I became friends with my classmates, and they used to offer me lifts. I never said no to them, and I used their offers to travel from home to college. One day, someone told me that I don’t know how to sit on motorcycles, and I’m sitting too far from him, and I thought maybe he is telling right, and I never had any problem sitting close to them. When I think back now, I realize that it was a trap set for me, but it helped me survive their rash driving. One day, while I was travelling with a person, suddenly from nowhere our principal appeared in front of us, a little far away, but enough to see him coming. That day, I somehow escaped from a dreadful accident. There were two events happened after he speeded his bike away, one, one of the bikes that was following us hit the foot stand where I was keeping my foot, while negotiating a curve dangerously. Second, I had to shift my position like we see in MotoGP racing to balance myself, otherwise, I wouldn’t have gotten away. Years passed, and I was following the same sitting pattern they showed me. One day, when I was travelling with someone, he was driving like he was drunk, and it continued some days until I finally stopped travelling with him for the fear of life. At that time, I thought he was really drunk, but after time passed, I began to think, that’s when I know there is another perspective to that and everything that they told me in my college, years before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep