Better alone

How annoying is to hear voices of people I hate the most. They are like uninvited guests coming to your party without any ounce of shame, how disgusting? I want them to know that they are not needed here and never will be. My doors will be always shut for them, it’s not about just limiting the access to me, I want them gone. I don’t want to feel alone when I’m with people. I maybe above or below their level, but I’m sure not on the same level. I’m better alone rather with them. They are the miserable people who strives by draining other people, because they have nothing for themselves to show off, and I don’t want such people in my life. Only miserable people can steal other people’s happiness to make themselves feel better. Isolating myself from such people was like therapy for me, to recharge from all the toxins they left in me, to know that they are worthless people not even worthy of considering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep