Shit

I want to tell you something, about why I chased that worthless piece of shit. All I wanted from her was an answer, for that the first option for me was getting her phone number. I got her number from someone and called that number, but the True caller in my phone showed me some other name, So, that was a failed attempt for me, I didn’t trust that call and what it said. From that moment I lost the trust in contacting her through phone and all the numbers I got afterwards making that call. I was sure that the person who I was talking to was not her, for every call I made, I felt like it’s different persons. After some attempts I gave up contacting through phone. Then one day, one of my classmates invited me to a marriage function, I saw that as an opportunity to talk to her instead of using phone, but when the call came, there was someone near me, my brother. So, even though I talked to her on that function and received the 100 percent no, I couldn’t digest it well. So, that also became a failed attempt for me, in addition to that, many assholes in my class were missing in that place and I thought, maybe she was forced to say no to me. Then I went to her place using Google Maps, for no one was willing to help me in any way. When I was there, her brother and relative never allowed me to make a move, and they told me her engagement was within two months, and I was left with no other choice than to return home. I had no job, no money, and going there was so expensive for me, and I made all the effort to talk to her, and finally I had to give up.

I gave up, but they were never ready to let me off the hook, for that they used my social media accounts to manipulate me, forcing the thought that what if she comes here, for I couldn’t go to her place no more. And with many of such what ifs, my life shattered. They had many helps, my social media accounts, my smartphone, people at my home, then two guys working at the shop in front of my home (they played sad romantic songs 24*7) and the sad music they played inside my head with the help of the air surrounding me, and finally, as the last nail, my relatives. Together, they ruined my life.  

All I needed was an answer, just a normal conversation, and I was not the one who does the cannibalism to be afraid of. At least she should have given the consideration of being her classmate. 

Everyone thought I’m doing this out of love to her, pure nonsense, we didn’t even have a story, I haven’t even seen her properly. And they dreamed big, posting pictures of location that’s unreachable. But, for me, there was nothing in it. It was like an unfortunate accident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep