Sedative

The night my mother took me to my relative’s house, the plan was to make me hurt myself or do something insane. That night when I went to bed, that old woman who I call ammama came near my bed and circled my head with something and told me to spit on it, normal stuff to prevent evil eyes, but at that night I was unable to sleep, and all I’m seeing even when my eyes were open was, she (that girl who ruined my life) getting raped and murdered. If I was someone who was in love with her, that plan would have worked, but I wasn’t. That’s how they failed in their first attempt. And I was full of tears, not because of love, even then I was forcing myself, just like when a normal person sees such things. Imagine if I were in love like they thought to be, what would have happened? The entire night they played me sad songs in my head which was nothing near my taste of music, another mistake they did. It’s not the entire account about what they did, they did so many other horrible things.

The next morning, they served me breakfast with a glass of milk, and while I sat there for having it, a guy was looking at me, behind the curtains, like I’m going to eat something I shouldn’t. I got fed up and left there without completing the meal. When I went home, I was confused about how I would survive there, So I decided to find a room for myself within that place and tried to clean a room that was unused. At that time, my wicked brother used all sorts of mind games to make me lose control of my mind by locking that room and all sorts of things. After a while, ammama appeared and asked me to go with her. She was acting like I was in trouble, and she was trying to get me out of it.

While I sat there with them, my mother asked me, to massage her middle finger and told me she is having pain in her elbows, another set of mind game, like if I stay in my home, these two things will happen to me which she told me indirectly by telling those two things. Then ammama called an auto-rikshaw and asked me to go with her. After much persuasion I said Okay, but when we were getting out of the home, she was looking at either side of the road like she was afraid of someone, like I’m in big trouble. When I got back to my relative’s house, the first thing I saw was my aunt disconnecting a call, and I entered their home without making any problems. Then they told me to eat the breakfast, but I didn’t comply, for I lost the trust in them. Whatever I ate from there, I vomited it out in the toilet.

At night, on that day, it was full of events, two of my relatives suddenly appeared from nowhere, teary eyed, and ammama’s son brought two persons who claims to live in the same place of that girl who screwed my life. And told me to go with them to some place, I didn’t. After so much talking, I went with them in a blue Swift hatchback. They took me near a lab, and all of them in the car were teary eyed, as a continuation of what I saw the previous night with my eyes open and closed. They wanted me to lose my mind, they were wrong, for I had no feelings for her and for me was just a stranger who I tried to get an answer from, who I never got to know, not even the voice, not even ten minutes of her appearance. 

The next morning, I was tired of everything, then my relatives claimed that they were about to visit a court, and they asked me to go with them, I obliged. Instead of a court, they took me to a hospital.

I was puzzled and tired, then they sedated me and after three days I woke up. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep