All for nothing

They wanted me to make a mistake. They were never ready to let me off the hook. Sending me her photograph, encouraging me to go to college for talking to her, everything was their plan. When I miss something, they make sure everything happens according to their timeline. I didn’t do anything; they were the ones who were forcing me indirectly. But everything changed when God pulled the plug, their timeline collapsed, their brainwashing ceased to work, and everything became for nothing. The problem was they tried too much, believed anything could be made believed in this modern world, and I was different, I found flaws. The ways they used to torture me, playing with my mind, putting thoughts into me and making me believe it was my thought, but they left behind too much evidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep