Why did they lie?


When this home was built, everyone in my family said, it was built facing the east, and they thought I wouldn’t notice and wouldn’t care to examine that fact. Actually, it was built facing the west, why? Why did they lie? They lived more than sixty years in this world, and I found it hard to believe that it was a mistake. I found them boasting to many people in front of me that it was built facing east. If it was told once, it would have been easy to ignore. Because of the direction it is facing, at daytime, west winds come rushing bringing things with them which are hard to explain in words. One thing which I’m sure is that whatever that comes with the wind, it's not good, the air that comes with the wind has something chilly in it, it's cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep