Memories


One of the interesting memories of my childhood was showering in the rain. I don’t think I could enjoy rain like that now, for such homes are fast disappearing. Now everyone is building their houses in another fashion, forgetting those classic designs, what if the new generation throws away the concept of terraces, and stick to our old designs, the ones without the rain gutter.

As I move forward, my life is getting simple, my dreams are getting less luxurious and I’m starting to like myself more. I don’t want to live in bungalow’s, all I need is a home which takes me back to my childhood. The way I used to enjoy certain things; I want to relive it again.

When we had the privilege to live in such beautiful homes, we dream of big homes and the opposite when we are actually living in it. However small the home was, it was filled with a lot of good memories. It had life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep