Happy with my lifestyle

What would have happened, if everything went right in my life? I would have lived a totally different life, like everyone else, without having time for myself, working like a robot till retirement. I think this is better, even though I collected a lot of scars on the way. Now, things which seemed impossible to me in the past is very much possible. From reading books, listening to music for hours to even painting, I don’t think if my life was perfect, these things would have been possible.

I may not be living with much materialistic possessions, but I’m happy with my lifestyle. I don’t want to prove anything to anyone. I’m the one who should be deciding how to spend my time, the only thing I have with me.

Some people stole that from me some time ago, and I don’t want to give them anymore of it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep