Colors


I don’t know much about colors and what they do, the room I’m sitting right now is painted yellow, and its emitting so much heat even if the climate outside is good. Once, the sun goes down, the heat gets intense, I don’t know why it happens, I know there are warm colors and yellow is one of them, but the heat dissipated is very intense.

There is another room in my home which is painted green, and its chilly, and it gets a lot chillier when the night falls. When you sleep in there, things are not the same, you can feel the shadows moving when you close your eyes, that room is useless and unhabitable. Another bad thing about the room is that it is located above three graves. My parents claim that its not a problem, for they done the needed rituals to overcome that, but I don’t think it worked, for I saw one of the members in that grave in my bathroom. At first, that room used to lure me, because it was so spacious, but I found out the fact that it was unhabitable by experimenting to try sleeping there. No matter how hard I tried, sleeping was impossible, I tried bathing after failing to sleep, still it didn’t work. The strange thing about is that I chose the color for that room, actually that color was never in my concept, then why I chose that color is that few of my friends were discussing some photographs and they were showing me the color of their rooms, that’s how I even considered that color. It’s like a guest room for the wandering ghosts, and my house is a magnet for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep