Welcome back

It was an evening when that happened. I was walking on the footpath carrying things for my home, and out of nowhere something hit me from behind. My head was aching, and I couldn’t move. All I could see was people crowding around me, and my heart was beating very fast. Everyone was looking at each other’s face, hoping for the other person to make the first move, and some people were shaking their heads. Minutes later, I heard the sirens approaching, and some people carried me to that vehicle. The pain was unbearable, and I was losing my consciousness. Still, I tried to keep my eyes open until I couldn’t.

I opened my eyes, and someone was saying “welcome back”. For a moment, I thought I was in the hospital, but I was not. I looked around me, and that’s when I realised that I’m dead. These people, I have never seen them in my life, but they were looking at me like they already know me. Then they told me that  I didn’t die by accident, I was murdered. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep