It was all I needed...

I have walked this road before, but something was different this time. I was in no hurry, taking my time, enjoying every step, breathing deep, looking at the sky for my friends. Usually, there was this rush which never allowed me to breathe, like going for a mission ignoring all the details of the journey, only thinking about the final destination, but now everything has changed. I’m no longer thinking about what’s in store for me, not even what happens in the next hour, just feeling the earth beneath my feet, and the cool breeze washing my body. I used to rush things, but now I’m learning to enjoy waiting even in adverse circumstances. It took a lot of time to get myself to this stage, from running to walking, to learn patience. Looking back to my life, I don’t think I have breathed properly, maybe it was all I needed, deep breaths, not anything else. It could be the only reason why I struggled all my life. I wish I had found this truth when I was a kid, and it took me twenty nine years to find out. If I could get a chance to travel back to that time, I would have told myself to do this one thing, breathe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep