Money

I don’t run for money like everyone is. I try to imagine, What if I had billions in my bank account? I don’t even have anything to search in Amazon, most of the time, I find it difficult. My wants are few, so what will I do with that amount of money? Sometimes Amazon helps me by recommending products; still I don’t feel like owning everything.

 People around me will do anything for money, they are willing to spend their valuable time accumulating it, and they find happiness in their account balance. So, I want to ask myself, do I want such a life? They make money to find happiness, but I find it in many other things.

 One thing I found out with my life is that people will ignore us, if we don’t have enough money, they will treat you like you are invisible, but they are living in their own fictional world, I feel pity for them. They choose people comparing money and status, not out of respect for their character. And what they talk is just mere acting. Then they carry on with their life like a machine, without taking time for reflecting back on their life, just living on a daily basis.

 I have a question, is it right to ask a child “What’s your ambition?” I would rather say “go live your life, don’t listen to anyone except yourself. People will tell you that you should be like someone, please don’t listen. All you have to do is stay true to yourself and live your life”.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep