Silence

It’s 11:45 pm, which means I don’t have to stay in bed pretending that I’m asleep for long. When that clock hits 12, I will leave to some place far away where no one can reach, and there I don’t have to act like most of the people do in their everyday life. I can be myself the whole time. I will be alone in that place, and no one will ever come there, even if I invite one, for they don’t understand what it means to be in that place. There, I can feel the silence that my mind always craves for, but for most of the people, silence is something they can’t accept. If they remain silent for five or fifteen minutes, they will go crazy or they will be asleep. They are busy all the time, talking endlessly, and they can’t stop their chattering mind. In that place, no one has to act like anyone else, no one needs to impress anyone, and no one will question the reason for my silence, and most importantly, I don’t owe any kind of explanation to anyone for any of my actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep