The promise

I looked into the watch, it's 6:30 in the morning. The sun is at its best, and I can feel it's warmth in my body. For a moment, I feasted my eyes with the stunning beauty around me, and then I slowly started running. With every step, my speed was increasing, and my vision, locked into the end of the narrowing land. After reaching the end of the sort of runway, I leaped forward. For a moment, I closed my eyes, positioned my body, and then I saw myself cruising downwards, feeling the wind in my eyes. I can feel my tears flowing because of the intensity of the wind. Finally, the moment came when I'm about to plunge into the water. Now, all I could see is the bluish blur, and slowly I rise to witness the nature around me, feasting the exceptional view from the water. Looking upwards I can see the Sun shining, and giving out its golden rays. It felt surreal. I just stayed there devouring everything my eyes can get to. The air was so refreshing, and slowly I swam to the land. And there I lie, resting my back on a tree, taking deep breaths with the sun’s promise of a better day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep