Riding with the moon

It was all tiny little green specks. I could scream, and no one will hear. Took a step forward, and pieces of stones fell into nothingness. The sun was shining at its full intensity, and I couldn’t fight the urge to straighten my back and lie down. After some time, my vision blurred, and then I saw those blurriness shifting to the sides of my eyes. Unlike every time, there was no resistance from myself, and the image of the foliage reappeared, and blurred again. This went on for quite some time.  Hours passed, and slowly my mind fell asleep.

 Later, my eyes opened itself gently to witness the twilight sky. I sat back, and took a long breath of air, feasting my eyes with the exceptional beauty of the sky and setting sun. There was silence, both inside and outside of me, and it’s one of the silence I always loved. With utmost care, I stood back to my feet, and started walking down the mountain. It was dark, when I reached down. Then I started my ride, after having a good look at the moon. The moon at its full glory. Slowly, I rode. The darkness surrounding never threatened me as my own light and that of the moon showed me the way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep