No expectations

It’s been a long time since I came here. I always liked sitting here, half wet, playing with the water. Here, I enjoy the silence, the one my mind always craved for. Wish I could stay here forever, enjoying the cool breeze, looking at the horizon. I’m alone here, and no one will ever come to this place with me, and maybe that could be one reason why I enjoy this place very much. Looking down, I could see some fishes moving around my legs, occasionally giving small kisses, and leaving. The greenery around me, and the water, it’s very relaxing. The sun is shining, and it’s heat is intense, but it doesn’t hurt me, in fact it’s what I need the most. I don’t want to live in those concrete caves anymore, I just want to live here, in nature, without any expectations for the future, living in the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep