Truth

 Having truth on your side gives you some kind of power that goes even far beyond Death. Strength to face anything, forgive mistakes even if we do something insane. I haven't done anything that I can't say openly about, the one thing I kept it as a secret was this, we had so many kittens in our home, they were all feeding on syringes, of course, without needles. It was like four or five of them, but when I returned it to the place they rest, one of them was not responding well, it's health deteriorated and it fell and all these time I had this thought that if I placed it little more carefully, maybe it wouldn't have fallen. The next day, there was this Rose bloomed in front of our house, it felt like I had to do something, so I took it and placed above its grave, I think my mother saw that, and she had a good laugh about that. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel

Sleep