Life lessons

 What would have happened if everything went right in my life? First of all, I would have been a slave to my brother's opinions. Then my learning disabilities from my childhood would have stayed. As a child, I thought it was normal, to not listen to anything teachers teach, not staying on any conversation for more than one minute if that turned out to be uninteresting. But now things are not the same, without that tragedy I never would have graduated, I never would have read a single book on my own, I never would have painted at least digitally. Maybe it's true that everything happens for a reason.  What if God is making myself ready for something greater? Not everyone has the same question paper, right? It takes chaos to know what peace is, pain to know what joy is. When everyone left, all I had was those evenings with the setting Sun, the colours, it was amazing, and time flows and mind says stay though night demands to be inside. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep