A lesson

 The first supernatural thing I witnessed, it was at my old home, there were two main rooms in my home, and in one room I was lying in bed at one room looking at the other room where the light was turned off, but in the midst of the darkness I saw someone darker than the room, he was tall, and my only way to exit the room was to get through that darkness. So I gathered all my strength and walked through it, and I was at the other side, a little nervous and looking back from where I came and I don't remember, maybe a sign of relief or with a smile. Who was that person, and the only person that tall was my grandfather, why would he look me at that way? Was he trying to teach me a lesson? Anyway, I learned something, he taught me something by not disappearing the second I saw him, I saw him for some seconds and I looked deep before turning away and looking again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep