Fridge

 Single life, it's not bad as I thought. It expands your life in many ways. It gives you freedom, otherwise lost. Also it grants you a life without settling for less, and wait till you find the right one. Why I'm telling these things is that, I hate the colours my home is painted, Grey, who paints that colour, that too grained, making it impossible to repaint. And also I don't understand why there is a Maroon Fridge in front of my home's entrance. Nobody has an answer why that fridge is the first thing anybody sees when they enter our home. The people representing these colours are not invited here, if they come as guests, they won't be leaving the same way. I asked the people in my home to do something to the Fridge, but they are not listening, that's why I'm writing this here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep