Would you believe this?

 Today I witnessed something odd, a large snake in my bathroom, large means a giant one coiled and when I was about to close the door, he was looking at me, I don't know why I termed him he, that's the first one that came to my mind. According to my beliefs, this home is sinking, water supply and electricity are the last ones remaining, and I believe I shouldn't use that bathroom once the water supply from the only pipe stops. From his attitude, he seemed friendly, like he was trying to protect from unseen dangers. Snakes are not my enemies now, we are allies, and I hope they think the same way. Once they tried to warn me when I was living in that rented house, she gave her life trying to warn me that I should be careful while crossing the road. I respect that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep