Peace

It's 2024 now, last time when I was myself, hundred percent self it was 2014. I served sometime in the hospital without knowing why I'm spending time in the first place. All I know was I was framed, but I should have talked even how absurd it sounded to others, that was my first mistake. Those drugs ate most of my happiness, and after an year, I graduated, and that makes the year 2016, November 2016. Then someone hacked into my mind and talked endlessly and forced me to pursue a government job. It was a six month course and I was out of there in three months because of their lack of committing to their promises. Still I tried on my own, and suddenly the Corona came and that makes the year 2020. After that, it was heaven, I shower in the morning, and close my eyes to meditate, and wakes up to eat food and goes back to meditating till sleeping time approaches. Though there were reasons to cry, I didn't stop, I just went on and on till blessings showered upon me. Suddenly my life got easier, holding their hands, I moved forward removed all the obstacles, and while doing that years moved a little fast and now it's May 2024. But I'm at peace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep