Ghost

Fell in love with a ghost? I don't know, about four years ago, I have never ever seen her face, all I know was how her hair was, how she looked like from far distance, but I got permission from the Universe to go for her. Still, I don't know who she is, not even her name for sure. But I went places with her, and everywhere I was walking with a person with no face, we even held our hands together before falling from the mouth of the river, I wrote stories, we even went for a ride in a canoe. That fictional relationship never went past that. All that is remaining is an empty Canoe, and both of us are missing from it. 

Why I'm writing this now? For the same reason I did all the crazy things in my life. I want to sleep with a smile every night, even though I don't clearly understand what sleep is actually.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep