Another Perspective

Year of Passing - Nov 2016

It was a big feat for me, but I never realised, I was always on the run, no one congratulated big even though my family members did, I didn't see any kind of sincerity in it. I was 23 back then. Then it took one year for the certificate to deliver that makes me 24. I spend three months in a bank coaching institute, that still makes me 24. Then this home happened, this road authorities played spoilsport, that took my three years that makes 27. Then the Corona came, that took two years that makes me 29. It's now 31, I painted big, read books, wrote stories, published a blog. Actually my life was normal in a way, then what happened? Because of nights, I haven't slept in years, I don't remember since when maybe at least two years, then I fought battles for my life, I desperately asked for help, but no one came that way again. I still don't understand why it's so lengthy, but it's 10 years, I can't believe it. But I never stopped, I'm still on the run, I still feel unaccomplished, I even wrote a book, a few chapters, fiction, but it went dark when I deleted when I ran out of space. In the solitude I found, I even wrote a story similar to my life, but it cannot be found, but a few pages only. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep