We are One.

We are contend with how things are going. Not giving upon each other. She surely understands why I'm given a penis. I guess that settles every issues, plus everything else makes me superhuman. So it's a win-win. I even thinks this division is a part of growth, without it you are just a human, now I'm a step above it, still so many levels to unlock, so I think I should continue praying to the Legends in front of me and I'm sure they will  lead me to where I should be and where I belong. Everyone else, I need to tell them, failure is a part of growth, so I failed like falling from the 12th floor. So, here I'm, patching up everything, and still trying to smile, and I'm almost there.

We don't have regrets, at least we didn't die like them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep