These are facts.

What are 20 facts? Why did I tell those things when I had no need for anything to do? I thought him as my bestie even though he never treated me like one, I just never wanted to know anything about me from anyone else other than me. So, I told him everything in a way that aligns my interest, I wasn’t twisting the facts, I was bending them. If you want to know the truth you have to remove that twisting, it’s hard to do now, even I don’t remember now what I told him. It must be probably in the stomach of some non-existential worm. One of the reasons why I hate him so much.

I didn’t know he was going to telecast it.

Why the silence till now? Because these are the things men never say to each other, simple as that. Imagine me saying this to him, probably in native language, how does that sound. Ew, that’s what it sounds like, these are the things we nod. But my trust was betrayed, what was supposed to be a personal talk, he made it public, I don’t know the extent of damage he caused me, I’m sure it’s not so small.

I want to read all this after 10 or 15 years, it will feel so good, one of the perks of writing all down.

If my friends were my friends, my brother was my brother, my mother was my mother, if my father was my father, if everything was real, my life wouldn’t have been the same. When all the doors were closed, I thought I could trust my mother blindly, that was everything everyone needed, me to trust someone blindly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep