Past

My house had only two main rooms, and my brother was always a mainstay there, so, it was always fun, brother talk, it wasn't the way it is now. I wasn't sitting in a corner like this, I was kind of hyperactive, and my home was even though it had only two main rooms, it was always fun. But it had a home theatre, a PC, a TV within that room, and of course phones, so there was no boredom, plus two brothers, what else we needed. Every day was movies, music and fun talk, there was no sadness at all except the occasional fights. Then some people infiltrated my home and turned us against each other, and that same two main room became a suffocation for me. It was how our brotherhood fell apart. I thought he would change, but he never did. Then it was time for soul searching for me, I went through every memory I can get to, and I analysed everything, then I began to cry, sometimes even universe communicated to me asking why do you cry this much, it was like you spend most of your time crying and why is that. Then I began to enjoy my solitude, swimming in music, but when it comes to night, I was burning alive, I couldn't make sense of anything. At mornings, something tries to pull me from my body, but I fought back and God was with me, even ghosts shivered and moved close to doors. I don't know who injected poison to their minds, now I'm a burden to everyone in my family, and I'm not invited to any family events, even if I'm invited, they would treat me unfair, so I back off without much persuasion from such events, nobody wants me anywhere close to them, they humiliate me so that I cut them off instead of doing it on their own so that in the end it's me who is doing the separation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep