Connected to light

You can get energy from all the negative things in the world if you get blessings from the light, so that when someone manipulates the light, you always have a place to go, luckily, I'm no light, but I'm no dirt either. Who said darkness is dirt, you need an extra bone to walk through it, actually it's not bad as you think, both can't live without each other, everyone has inside it, maybe I've been too extreme at light, because my inside knows there will be a time come when light have to let go of me, however painful it is, because I don't want to go either, but my soul is no light. Otherwise my light will fade, because my dominant side is no light, you can imagine if I have been this clean, how dark I could get, however extremes I go, I will shine with the light within. So, it's not like a goodbye, I'm always connected to light, always.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep