Exams

Exams, did I learn something from education? Yes, I did, on the day before the exam. I never had textbooks other than the shitty notes from that place. Still, I passed all my exams. I never learned anything in that college, boring classrooms, home full of entertainment, full of music, I was living a rich life. I liked that challenge, going through everything at the last hours, the only thing I needed was the syllabus, internet, and I’m good to go. It helped me handle pressure situations, learned what needs attention, and what not. My home was full of fun, movies, games, and full of music. Lots of fun talk. I wasn’t this person at all. I had a life. My environment was such that, my exam days were movie nights, and I even used to sit outside my home to catch up with the syllabus, it was very loud, and he was always supportive of not taking exams seriously, but I cared and somehow kept everything in balance. Thinking back, those were nice memories, sleepless nights to minutes before leaving the home. That way, I became who I’m today, figuring out everything on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep